Supervision is about more than just getting your hours!
Clinical supervision is an important aspect of social work practice. The supervision you receive today shapes your future approach as a social worker. As a Licensed Master’s Social Worker, it is important that you select a clinical supervisor that aligns with your professional goals and is able to provide the case consultations to help you grow clinically.
About LMSW Supervision:
- Erica Sewell, LCSW-S, RPT, CAS offers both off-site and on-site supervision for LMSW’s working towards their LCSW.
- Erica is a Board Approved Supervisor for Social Workers in Texas. She offers private and group clinical supervision sessions. Sessions are held either virtually or in person.
- In addition to clinical work, Erica is able to provide expertise on not only building a private practice but how to set up an insurance-based practice.
Professional Experience: Erica Sewell, LCSW-S, RPT, CAS
- LCSW-S (practicing since 2010)
- Registered Play Therapist (RPT ~ planning on RPT-S in 2024)
- Certified Autism Specialist (CAS)
Clinical experience in a variety of settings:
- Social Service Agencies
- A Dayhab
- University Clinic
- Private Practice
- Experience in providing individual sessions, family sessions, and facilitating groups with clients across the lifespan.
Clinical Supervision for LMSW’s Working Towards Their LCSW
Specialty areas include: child/teen therapy, parent coaching, and neurodivergent clients (ex. Autism, ADHD, learning differences, intellectual disabilities, etc).
Practice from a trauma-informed and neurodiversity affirming lens.
Advanced in a variety of approaches: Adlerian Play Therapy (trained under Dr. Terry Kottman), child-centered play therapy, CPRT (child-parent relationship training), AutPlay, CBT, and attachment work.
The licensure process can be confusing and frustrating. I’m here to walk this journey with you.
Let’s connect and see if we are a good fit!
If you have any additional questions or are interested in learning more, please reach out at email@example.com, call 214-592-7176, or complete the form below.